Follow by Email

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Welcome ~ To Kitchen, With Love

Thanks so much for stopping by. I'm still trying to work out the details on how this will go. However, it's looking like here you will find:

*Recipes
*Kitchen Product Reviews
*Canning "Classes"
*Food Preserving

My "sister site" will have homesteading basics and how to. It's a learn as you go site. There will also be tons of homemade products from cleaners to candles to soaps and more. There may be some reviews on there as well, I'll have to see how it goes. You can find the link in the sidebar.

Also, both sites should have contests and other fun stuff from time to time. 

I've also started a "store front" that will include homemade products. Some will only be available locally (In Arizona), others will be able to be shipped.

Both links can be found in my sidebar.

I'm all about trying to eat and live as cleanly as possible. What I once took for granted growing up ~ I now dearly miss.


0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...